Back in stock late February.
The dual-certified Kinderfeets Toddler Bike Helmet provides advanced protection for little balance bikers, scooters, and skaters. With a trendy range of colours on offer, it is also a fun style statement!
The Adjustable Fit Dial System provides both comfort and safety, ensuring the helmet is a custom fit for every child within the size range and can accommodate growing heads! Two sets of Sweatsaver(™) Fit Pads are included and ventilation holes generate maximum airflow so little ones can keep cool and comfortable.
The Kinderfeets Toddler Bike Helmet is suitable for heads with a circumference ranging between 46 to 52 centimeters (18 to 20.5 inches). To make sure your child is within this range, measure the circumference of their head from the middle of the forehead and back around.
- Adjustable Fit Dial System
- ABS outer shell
- EPS liner
- Tested and certified to Australian Standard AS/NZS 2063:2008
- Complies with ASTM Skate Safety Standard, which certifies it is a multi-impact helmet
- Padded chin buckle protector to prevent pinching
- Two sets of Sweatsaver(™) Fit Pads included
- Ventilation holes for airflow